- Just Like A Friend | Cary Area Writer's Group on What Happened To The Cat?
- What Happened To The Cat? | Cary Area Writer's Group on Why Self-Publishers Are A Traditional Publishers Best Friend
- DJ Marcussen, Writer Of All Things Light on A Few Famous Words, About Words!
- Grace Rellie on
- Grace Rellie on
Top Posts & Pages
- You Might Be a Writer If...
- Choosing a Genre---Anatomy of a Best-Selling Story Part 7
- Look Both Ways Before Crossing (Off) the Year...
- Why Are Certain Stories Timeless? What Scrooge Can Teach Us About Great Writing
- The Story Of Flow
- The Great Pumpkin Patch
- Just Like A Friend
- Mr. Romantic
- Stuck In The Middle With You - or - I Would Wash My Hands But I Can't
- Who Is The Kumquat Thief?
- Follow Cary Area Writer's Group on WordPress.com
- 1,436 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Who are we? We are the resident writer’s group of the Cary Area. As is the case, in the beginning for most writer’s groups, residents of the area wanted a safe haven to read and write on subjects close to … Continue reading
With National Poetry month coming up, writers around the country are flocking together to read both their own poems and those of their favorite authors. The Cary Area Writer’s Group is getting ready to dish up their own brand of poetry. … Continue reading
For some of us when we think about books and reading we have some wonderful thoughts but we just can’t figure out how to put them down on paper. Here are a few, that some highly known people thought up. … Continue reading
Shall I mop the floor or write my novel? Feed the kids or let them grovel? Wash the dirty clothes or finish my poem? Sit down and write or clean my messy home? Answer the ringing phone or type up my … Continue reading
” The profession of book writing makes horse racing seem like a solid, stable business.” – John Steinbeck
Complete the following sentence (write for 1/2 hour without stopping to make any corrections, revisions, etc): As he stepped into the room, it was hard not to notice the large muscular frame that…