- Just Like A Friend | Cary Area Writer's Group on What Happened To The Cat?
- What Happened To The Cat? | Cary Area Writer's Group on Why Self-Publishers Are A Traditional Publishers Best Friend
- DJ Marcussen, Writer Of All Things Light on A Few Famous Words, About Words!
- Grace Rellie on
- Grace Rellie on
Top Posts & Pages
- You Might Be a Writer If...
- Choosing a Genre---Anatomy of a Best-Selling Story Part 7
- Look Both Ways Before Crossing (Off) the Year...
- Why Are Certain Stories Timeless? What Scrooge Can Teach Us About Great Writing
- The Story Of Flow
- The Great Pumpkin Patch
- Just Like A Friend
- Mr. Romantic
- Stuck In The Middle With You - or - I Would Wash My Hands But I Can't
- Who Is The Kumquat Thief?
Join 46 other subscribers
- Follow Cary Area Writer's Group on WordPress.com
- 1,456 hits
Category Archives: Poems
“Lover,” she cooed. “You look so cute when you are nude.” “Let down your hair,” he knew she would. “You’ve really got me in the mood.” “Darling,” she sighed. “Put on the black hat.” “What, now?” he replied. “Do I … Continue reading
We should come to share.. We should come to hear… We should come to be heard… We should come to lend an ear. We should come to encourage… We should come because we care… We should come to be enlightened, … Continue reading
Someday we’ll get this right. Could today be the day? As a group, we’ve had this blog since early 2011, but have done little with it. It’s not our fault, we’re just so busy writing that we haven’t caught up … Continue reading
HYMN TO LIFE ~~for Mom, on the occasion of Earth Day, April 22, 2012~~ ~four and a half billion years, and still going strong~ The earth lends herself to me for a time So I can learn to be a … Continue reading
Dog Stares by Deborah Marcussen The dog wants something I know not what He stares at me Like I’m a nut His eyes they bore Into my head With messages He’s left unsaid He has a stare For when he … Continue reading