- Just Like A Friend | Cary Area Writer's Group on What Happened To The Cat?
- What Happened To The Cat? | Cary Area Writer's Group on Why Self-Publishers Are A Traditional Publishers Best Friend
- DJ Marcussen, Writer Of All Things Light on A Few Famous Words, About Words!
- Grace Rellie on
- Grace Rellie on
Top Posts & Pages
- You Might Be a Writer If...
- Choosing a Genre---Anatomy of a Best-Selling Story Part 7
- Look Both Ways Before Crossing (Off) the Year...
- Why Are Certain Stories Timeless? What Scrooge Can Teach Us About Great Writing
- The Story Of Flow
- The Great Pumpkin Patch
- Just Like A Friend
- Mr. Romantic
- Stuck In The Middle With You - or - I Would Wash My Hands But I Can't
- Who Is The Kumquat Thief?
Join 46 other subscribers
- Follow Cary Area Writer's Group on WordPress.com
- 1,456 hits
Category Archives: Writer’s Help
Originally posted on Kristen Lamb's Blog:
Last post we talked about the first letter in our acrostic for VICTORY—voluntarily submit. I feel those of us in Western societies have a hard time with the word submit because we’ve redefined the…
Seems to me that being a writer is harder than at any other time in history. Obviously I wasn’t around when Homer, Shakespeare, Hemingway, Dickens, Verne, or Twain were writing their masterpieces, and I admit that their lives were not … Continue reading
For a long time now, I’ve been listening to writers saying that traditional publishers are intimidated by self-publishing companies. Quite frankly, it’s beginning to annoy me. What mostly annoys me is how too many of us have bought that lie. … Continue reading
First Time Authors Pascal Marco = Thriller Pascalmarco.com Chalene Lassig = Fantasy Charlenelassig.com Deanne L. Joseph = Biography Paulsstory.com Nicki Elson = Women’s Fiction Nickielson.com Writing Schools Institute of Children’s Literature Long Ridge Writer’s Group Mystery Helps Mysterywriters.org Mysterywritingismurder.blogspot.com Thrillerfest.org … Continue reading